Notice of GZDOC TV & Film Market Exhibition
Definition of The Terms
Terms are defined as follows:
Exhibition refers to the display of on-site booth and corporate culture provided by the Organizing Committee for documentary production organizations, publishers,broadcast platforms and other relevant institutions.
Ads means promotional materials such as conference brochures, festival bags, guest IDs,etc. to be displayed, distributed or used at exhibitions.
Exhibition Venue represents Guangzhou Library (No. 4, Zhujiang East Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province)
Exhibitors means an institution that applies for exhibitions at booths and promotional materials or has acceptance from the Organizing Committee.
Booth includes the standard booths setup by the Organizing Committee and the special booths built by the exhibitors themselves.
1. The Organizing Committee has the sole and absolute discretion to decide whether to accept the application for exhibition display.
2. Exhibitors can be: Television studios, documentary film production companies, distribution companies, broadcast institutions, documentary-related film and television industry associations, professional film and television equipment manufacturers, and other relevant organizations in the documentary industry.
3. The application form and all other documents submitted to the Organizer shall be authentic and up-to-date.
1. Each exhibitor must submit the corresponding exhibition fee within the specified time. Without exemption from the organizer, the application fee cannot be refunded. Please refer to the Booth Application Instructions and Advertisement Application Instructions for more details.
2. If the application for the exhibition is rejected, the Organizing Committee will refund the paid fees to the exhibitor within 30 days after the notification of the rejection. Interests will not be paid.
Allocation of Booths
1. The allocation of booths follows the “first come, first served”principles. In case of conflict, the Organizing Committee has the sole and absolute discretion to allocate booths. All decisions are final and all requests for changes are not accepted.
2. The Organizing Committee has the sole and absolute discretion to allocate the advertising space for the promotional materials. Except for the specific location, all decisions are final and all requests for changes are not accepted.
If one violates the regulations, the Organizing Committee has theright to terminate the exhibitor's qualification for the exhibition and closethe booth in real time without notice. The exhibitor shall be responsible forrelevant expenses.
Delay and Cancellation
If the exhibition is delayed or cancelled due to force majeure reasons, the Organizing Committee will reserve the right to change the date of the exhibition or cancel the exhibition at any time, without any liability to the exhibitor. Exhibitors may not claim compensation from the Organizing Committee for actions such as delaying, canceling, changing, reducing,shortening or extending the exhibition in accordance with these terms, whether it is about loss or damage, or requesting the refund of all or part of the paid amount.
1. The Organizing Committee shall have no financial or legal responsibility for any risks involving exhibitors/visitors, their personal belongings and exhibits.Exhibitors should insure their exhibits, booths, and venues from insurance companies. Coverage shall include, but is not limited to, loss or damage to its exhibits and booths due to theft, fire, flood, public (including occupier liability) and any other natural causes.
2. Exhibitors are responsible for all property that they bring into the exhibition venue. The Organizing Committee does not guarantee the safety and security of such property or articles. The Organizing Committee is not responsible for any theft, loss or damage. To avoid doubts, the display cabinets, storage cabinets and other storage facilities provided by the Organizing Committee at any part of the exhibition venue are for exhibition purposes only. Exhibitors are solely responsible for the safety and security of all property or articles stored in the display cases, storage cabinets and storage facilities at all times.
For booth application, please refer to Regulation of Guangzhou International Documentary Film Festival Exhibition and Booth Application Notice.
For Ads application, please refer to Regulation of Guangzhou International Documentary Film Festival and Advertisement Application Notice.
The organizing committee of GZDOC reserves the final explanation right in terms of these notices.
The Organizing Committee Office of China (Guangzhou) International Documentary Film Festival
Address : Room 3303, Fuli Yinglong Plaza, No. 76 West HuangpuRoad, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org